Lemon Bars - Easy
2 cups flour
1 cup soft butter
1/2 cup icing sugar
5-7 tablespoons lemon jiuce
2 cups sugar
4 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Grease slice pan and line with baking paper
3. Cream base ingredients together.
4. Press into lined slice pan and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Beat topping ingedients together.
6. Pour onto cooked base and bake for a further 25 minutes.
7. When cooked, remove from oven and sprinkle with icing sugar while hot.
8. Cool in pan. Cut into bars when cold.