Chocolate Apricot Truffles
1 cup (160g) finely chopped dried apricots
1 cup (80g) desiccated coconut
1/3 cup (80ml) sweetened condensed milk
200 gram milk chocolate melts
2 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoon dessicated coconut, extra
1. Line oven tray with baking paper.
2. Combine apricots, coconut and condensed milk in small bowl.
3. Using wet hands, roll level tablespoons of the apricot mixture into balls; place, in single layer, on tray.
4. Combine chocolate melts and oil in microwave-safe bowl; cook on MEDIUMLOW (30%) in microwave oven for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted.
5. Using fork, dip one ball into chocolate mixture to coat all over; place on tray. Sprinkle with a little of the extra coconut. Repeat with remaining balls, chocolate mixture and coconut. Freeze until set.